Open Positions – Apply HERE!
Science Teacher, Grades 9-12
North Cedar Academy is seeking a full time Science Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Course(s) responsible for teaching include but are not limited to: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and 2 Electives (Astronomy, Geography, AP, etc.)
- To create an educational program and classroom environment resulting in high levels of learning and the personal growth of each student.
- To establish effective relationships with students;
- To motivate students to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge necessary for lifelong learning;
- To establish positive and constructive relationships with parents and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team in planning instruction and delivery of curriculum.
- Applicant possessing well developed knowledge, skills and experience integrating educational technology in the classroom preferred.
- Experience with Advance Placement classes is preferred but not required
Co-Curricular and Coaching Opportunities:
A variety of coaching and co-curricular opportunities are available. Candidates with interest and/or experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Note: We are unable to sponsor visas. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or be authorized to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physical Science: 1 year (Preferred)
- Classroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location – North Cedar Academy campus
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Paid time off