Open Positions – Apply HERE!
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our students/staff with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is important. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Employees must wear a mask, maintain social distancing and agree to random COVID-19 testing if not vaccinated. Must show proof of vaccination if vaccinated.